Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Aliante R3 Versus EVO Saddle
Fi'zi:k designed the Aliante R3 Versus EVO Saddle for bulls, which is the term Fi'zi:k uses for non-flexible riders with high levels of pelvic rotation. It's designed with a waved saddle profile and pressure relief center channel to keep you pedaling comfortably for hours at a time. Two specific sizes cater specifically to your body stature and power output on the road.
The carbon-reinforced nylon shell features Wing Flex technology beneath the thigh-to-saddle contact area that enhances comfort and mobility, especially seeing it's made for riders lacking high levels of natural body flex. The Microtex cover sits over a plush layer of Comfort Core foam to alleviate pressure points on the sensitive tissue areas along your underside. It's rounded out with 8-millimeter K:ium rails that reduce weight over solid titanium with their specific tubular design and particular metal alloy composition.
- Saddle for cyclists with low flexibility and high pelvic rotation
- Waved saddle profile with full-length pressure relief channel
- Wing Flex technology provides flex point at thigh-to-seat area
- Microtex sits over a layer of Comfort Core foam padding
- 8mm K:ium alloy rails reduce weight over solid titanium
- Light Microtex synthetic leather cover for durability
- Item #FIZ007N
2 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.