Select style & size:Select options
Ahhh, that's a relief.
Fi'zi:k designed the Aliante R3 Versus EVO Saddle for bulls, which is the term Fi'zi:k uses for non-flexible riders with high levels of pelvic rotation. It's designed with a waved saddle profile and pressure relief center channel to keep you pedaling comfortably for hours at a time. Two specific sizes cater specifically to your body stature and power output on the road.
The carbon-reinforced nylon shell features Wing Flex technology beneath the thigh-to-saddle contact area that enhances comfort and mobility, especially seeing it's made for riders lacking high levels of natural body flex. The Microtex cover sits over a plush layer of Comfort Core foam to alleviate pressure points on the sensitive tissue areas along your underside. It's rounded out with 8-millimeter K:ium rails that reduce weight over solid titanium with their specific tubular design and particular metal alloy composition.
- Saddle for cyclists with low flexibility and high pelvic rotation
- Waved saddle profile with full-length pressure relief channel
- Wing Flex technology provides flex point at thigh-to-seat area
- Microtex sits over a layer of Comfort Core foam padding
- 8mm K:ium alloy rails reduce weight over solid titanium
- Light Microtex synthetic leather cover for durability
- Item #FIZ007N
- Q & A
Cracking of the seat shell
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
After 3 full months of riding on this seat, I noticed an excessive bending across the middle. After closer inspection, i discovered that a crack has formed from under the seat shell. It also started splitting the foam.
I've filed a warranty claim with Fizik and I hope to have this addressed.
Problems with Cracking Shell
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have now bought two of these in the last 90 days. The first one cracked laterally across the middle of the shell after about 60 days. The replacement has started cracking in the same place after only 30 days. FYI, I weigh 175 pounds. Fortunately, Competitive Cyclist was great on my first warranty return and Fizik quickly replaced the second one.