Select your style & size:Select options
Broad illumination on the darkest nights.
The Fenix HL30 Headlamp features a Broad Beam system that illuminates wide stretches of trail, imposing rock faces, and craggy summits in the dark of night. Its 80-degree illumination swath and 60-degree rotation ensure proper illumination for any activity you find yourself in, whether it's a skin track on a dawn patrol session or a dark forest trail when you're trekking to your campsite. Digitally regulated output ensures a consistent beam without it flickering or fading.
Burst mode delivers an impressive 230-lumens for times when maximum brightness is absolutely necessary and red light settings come in handy for navigating with maps at night. Flashing and SOS modes add peace of mind when you're embarking into the wilderness, should an emergency situation arise. It runs on two AA batteries for convenience, lasting up to 160-hours on its lowest setting and some 3.5-hours on its high setting.
- Powerful headlamp emits broad illumination
- White + red LED lights operated by separate buttons
- 60-degree rotation adjusts beam where it's needed
- Burst mode delivers an impressive 230-lumens
- Digitally regulated for consistent light output
- Red SOS and strobe settings for emergencies
- Operates on 2 AA batteries (included)
- Item #FNX001F