You're missing out if you're never tried a sock like the Feetures! Elite Merino+ Light Cushion Quarter Sock. This ankle-height masterpiece is packed full of features to keep your foot trudging through snow or picking through technical terrain on the trail. Soft, breathable merino wool offers luxurious comfort, forefoot cushioning takes the bite out of the impact of footstrike, and the no-seam toebox doesn't mess around with that seam bulge that everyone hates to find at the end of their sock. Reach for this sock for fast-packing in the fall or trail running in early spring.
- Anatomical fit features a shape specific to each foot, left and right
- Merino+ material blends the benefits of merino (naturally breathable, odor-reducing, warm-even-when-wet) with the stretch and quick-dry benefits of synthetics
- PowerArch elastic fibers support your arch and forefoot to help reduce foot fatigue when running or hiking
- High-density cushioning provides impact protection beneath your forefoot
- PerfectToe seam construction improves comfort by eliminating the toe seam
- Item #FEE0010
- Q & A
These socks are great! I love them for hiking, biking and running. They don't slip down, they are soft and wick moisture away.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I'm not much into clothing fashion, but I know what my feet like. These socks are awesome. Extremely comfortable and the merino manages moisture and odor extremely well. Great for hiking, running and biking. Never a blister.