Our Top Hiking Footwear & Apparel For The Trail
In the world of cycling, a few millimeters can mean the difference between a fully dialed setup and a wonky feeling bike. Get it right the first time with the precise measurement of the Feedback Sports Digital Caliper. This digital caliper measures the inside, outside, and depth of common cycling components. Common uses include measuring seatpost diameter, stem length, handlebar width, BCD of crank spindles, and chainline precision. It even features a component-specific reference chart, allowing you to consult common dimensions on-the-fly.
Its six-inch measurement length is long enough to dial-in your bike's setup, with graduations of 000.5-inches/0.01-millimeters for high levels of precision. Additionally, it effortlessly toggles between inches and millimeters for maximum convenience.
- Six-inch measurement length
- Measures inside, outside, and depth
- Stainless steel body with LCD display
- Switches between millimeters and inches
- Graduations of 0.0005-inches/ 0.01-millimeters
- Comes with protective carrying case
- Item #USS0018
- stainless steel
- Recommended Use