Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Surfboard Bags & Packs we have in stock.View Similar Products
Journey to the beach.
To get to the water your stand-up paddleboard has to move from off the top shelf in your garage, go for a ride in the back of the truck, and dodge bushes and branches along the trail to the beach. To protect your board along this journey, be sure to wrap it up in the secure FCS SUP Basic Dayrunner. This bag is equipped with high-density closed-cell foam to protect your board from dings in the parking lot and bumping around in the truck bed, and the durable PK Delrin zipper is padded to ensure rail protection. A convenient fin slot allows you to carry the board with the fin still intact, a hook-and-loop carrier and sleeve holds your paddle on the exterior for easy traveling, and an air vent helps to prevent your board from overheating while out in the sun. Comfortably padded shoulder strap and handles makes for easy transporting to and from the beach.
- Day-to-day SUP bag for local transportation
- High-density 5mm closed-cell foam padding protects the board
- Extra durable and long-lasting zipper with padded rail protection
- Padded shoulder straps and handles make carrying a breeze
- Air vent helps prevent the board from overheating
- Convenient fin slot allows you to travel with fin intact
- Item #FCS002T
[9ft 6in] 9lb 14oz, [10ft 6in] 10lb 12oz
limited 1 year