Fasthouse Crossline 2.0 Short - Men's
Why We Like The Crossline 2.0 Short
Fasthouse's Crossline 2.0 Short is made for mountain biking, be it running downhill laps or swerving on singletrack. CoolMax fabric with a wicking finish improves breathability and durability, and hook-and-loop waist adjusters allow us to find our ideal fit so we're not fussing with our shorts when we should be riding.
- Our ideal mountain biking shorts for big sends and epic days
- Cool and dry fabric features a wicking finish that keeps us comfortable
- Slanted front zippered pockets ensure our essentials are secure
- Hook-and-loop waist adjusters and snap buttons help us find our fit
- Reflective stretch logo transfers on the legs and back keep us seen
- Back yoke rope is ideal for hanging and drying this short
- Item #FHO004U
- 88% polyester, 7% polyamide, 5% elastane
- 2 zippered front
- hook-and-loop, snap buttons
- stretch logo transfers
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
July 27, 2021
THESE SHORTS ARE RAD!!!
- True to size
I don't write reviews. I only write complaints. But the Fasthouse Crossline 2.0 shorts totally freaking blew me away! Burly without being too heavy. Stout snaps and zippers. Absolutely LOVE the design and fit -- not too tight, not too baggy. I found them pretty much true to size. I ordered EIGHT pairs of mountain bike shorts from Backcountry. Sent seven back -- THESE are the ones I kept!