Franklin Camp Crew Sock
- Lightweight socks from hiking or hanging by the fire
- Merino wool blend is itch-free and regulates temperature
- Medium cushioning adds comfort on the trail
- Item #FTF0009
- 65% merino wool, 32% nylon, 3% spandex
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking & camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 27, 2019
Really comfortable sock
- I've used it several times
Well built sock that keeps your feet comfortable and warm, the design also makes them great to wear when not outdoors. Love the cushioning, helps make walking around on concrete floors in the apartment more comfortable. Only issue I've had it that after a few washes the fabric on the sock on the outside is getting all scruffy, it hasn't compromised any of the function of the sock just makes it look sloppy.
January 13, 2017
Awesome company, awesome socks
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- 6` 4"
- 190 lbs
Comfortable, warm, lots of cushion and a stylish pattern make these socks a cut above the rest. Also factor in the 100% US supply chain and manufacturing and realize how many of your fellow citizens you are helping to employ when you buy a pair of these. Sure the cost is high up front but the quality, peace of mind from the replacement/refund guarantee (https://www.farmtofeet.com/pages/guarantee) make these well worth the price of admission.