Hike it all.
From Clingmans Dome in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee to Half Dome in Yosemite, the Farm to Feet Clingmans Dome Sunset Crew Socks are the reliable hiking buddy you've been looking for. Targeted, full-density cushion keeps your feet feeling supported and comfortable after miles of steep trails, while the hidden nylon plaiting provides a secure fit. The stretchy, soft blend of merino wool and synthetic yarn wicks moisture away from your skin and helps to regulate your foot temperature.
- Light and durable hiking socks for trips to National Parks
- Merino wool blend is stretchy and wicks moisture
- Full-density, targeted cushioning right where you need it
- Crew height with hidden nylon plaiting
- Item #FTF001S
- Q & A
Tough enough for fire season
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 120lbs
I got these for my boyfriend who uses them for wildland fire. Fire season is rough on wools and he typically needs to buy new socks mid season. These ones are much higher quality than the REI brand wools he's had in the past, and they seem very well structured. There is alternating cushioning and elastic to ensure breathability and movement. He's pretty excited about them. We will update post-fire season.