Prodigy 4.0 Ski
Go from attacking big mountain lines to jibbing in waist deep snow without skipping a beat on the Faction Prodigy 4.0. This freestyle minded powder ski boasts a 112mm waist that offers ample float for the deepest storms and all of the stability on landings you could hope for. This blend of stability and maneuverability continues to the modern powder oriented profile and twin tip design that ensure you are never held back by what is on your feet. Finally an aggressive flex underfoot combines with softer tips and tails to open up a whole new world of jibbing, buttering, and stomping in powder.
- Freestyle oriented powder ski that opens up a world of options
- 112mm waist thrives in deep powder and post storm chopped up snow
- Rockered tip and tail floats through pow, encourages switch landings
- Camber underfoot helps you hold an edge when conditions are firm
- Medium turn radius is maneuverable and stable at high speeds
- Tapered tip and tail helps you turn, slash, and butter in deep snow
- Sintered base keeps your speed up on in runs and flat spots
- Item #FSK002S
- Q & A
Prodigy 4 for all conditions.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The width of this ski can seem intimidating, but the ski is still can be fun even in harder conditions, and will lay deep trenches on a fresh groomer. The ski excels in deep soft snow, crud, trees, and can take trip through the park on the way down. With the twin-tipped rocker on this ski, don't be afraid to go up one size longer as it skis a bit shorter.
So if you want a ski that will crush on the deep days but can still play nice on the days between storms, this is a could be a great ski for you. Also the parade graphics will inspire total confidence