Isn't that what sick days are for?
The skies are furiously puking snow and there's no way it's letting up anytime soon—you've got eight hours until the lifts start spinning and it's time to start feigning an illness so you can harvest frothy pow all day instead of slaving away at your computer. You could blame your powder addiction, but honestly it's probably got more to do with your Faction Prodigy 4.0 Skis.
These 112-waisted planks have an aptitude for sniffing out deep pow,and aren't gonna let you sit back and let someone else score faceshots. With a rockered tip and tail, the Prodigy 4.0 sails through deep snow, while the playful and springy poplar ash wood core will have you dropping pillows and stomping cliffs like there's no tomorrow. Camber underfoot lets you rally hardpack when the resort gets tracked out, and Flax Fibres in the core dampen vibrations and increase stability when you're clocking Mach speeds on your way to the bar at the end of the day.
- A pow-slaying freeride machine of a ski
- 112mm waist thrives in the steep and deep
- Rockered tip and tail provide dreamy floatation
- Camber underfoot lets you rail hardpack
- Poplar and ash wood core is lively and playful
- Flax Fibres dampen vibrations and add strength and stiffness
- Dual radius sidecut blends responsiveness with stability
- Item #FSK001P