Penchant for powder.
That's not to say the Prodigdy doesn't live up to its all-mountain status; on the contrary, the Prodigy 3.0 is a solid plank for most conditions. It has enough camber underfoot to hold an edge when there isn't any soft snow in sight, and the dual sidecut initiates multiple turn radii so you can turn tight through icy sections or open up your turns when the snow is soft, plentiful, and begging for some speedy slashes.
- All-mountain ski has a freerider attitude
- Wide 106mm waist is a surf machine in pow
- Rockered tip and tail navigate deep stashes with ease
- Camber underfoot holds an edge on groomer days
- Dual radius sidecut initiates a versatile turn radius
- Wood core constructed of poppy poplar and lightweight beech
- Microcap construction includes sandwich sidewalls for durability
- Item #FSK001O