Prodigy 2.0 Ski
The Faction Prodigy 2.0 Ski is like one of the skis from those video games you grew up playing came to life. You know, those games where you could hop off the trail into fresh snow, then turn around and boost into some insane double backflip. Just as playful as those old games, the Prodigy 2.0 is a freestyle ski with enough versatility to let you scoot into some untouched woods when you feel like it, then hop right back into the park and get down to business. Its 96mm waist can carve up groomed trails easily and offers maneuverability in off-trail powder lines, while the rocker-camber-rocker profile also helps you float above soft snow and choppier trails, but still packs plenty of playful performance in the park when you're buttering everything in sight.
With the micro-cap design you've got a full sidewall construction for greater durability, along with a topsheet that wraps slightly around to prevent chipping where the two meet, ensuring that you can have a season full of rail jams without busting your sticks. The poplar and beech core is stiff enough to rip it down groomers, and soft enough to give you plenty of flex and pop when you're throwing it big. All natural flax stringers dampen landings while maintaining stiffness and torsional stability, and the directional twin tip lets you ride switch without sacrificing your ability to shred the whole mountain.
- A versatile park ski that can hold its own all around the mountain
- 96mm waist is nimble in the park but holds its own on any trail
- Rockered tip and tail offer maneuverability on park features
- Camber underfoot ensures greater edge grip and control
- Poplar/beech core provides the right balance between stiff and soft
- Micro-cap construction prevents chipping on park features
- Environmentally-friendly flax stringers dampen your landings
- Directional twin tip lets you ride and land switch
- Item #FSK0027