Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Alpine Skis we have in stock.View Similar Products
With a nimble waist of 96mm, the Prodigy 2.0 is undeniably ideal when the snow is on the firmer side. Whether you're cruising groomers or leftover crud, the Prodigy will hold an edge so you don't slap and slide down the entire run. Faction rockered the tip and tail and pressed the ski with a dual radius sidecut so you can turn tightly, twist, and butter off all the jumps and rails with ease.
- All-mountain ski plays particularly well in parks
- Nimble 96mm waist employs a fluid, easy-to-pivot ride
- Dual radius sidecut with rocker tip and tail for tight turning
- Camber underfoot holds an edge on groomers and icy crud
- Wood core composed of poppy poplar and lightweight beech
- Microcap construction includes sandwich sidewalls for durability
- Item #FSK001N