Select a Size
Select a Color
Prodigy 0.5 Ski
While park skiers are getting younger and younger you hate to see younger shredders limited to strictly riding rails and jumps. Luckily the Prodigy 0.5 manages to blur the line between all mountain and park performance so kids can spin 360's and stomp clean airs off of manicured jumps or natural takeoffs with ease. This consistent performance is made possible by the versatile 79mm waist that is quick edge to edge for control on groomers and rails, while remaining stable for high speed groomer landings and off piste performance.
- Do it all freestyle tool for up and coming park and powder skiers
- 79mm waist is quick edge to edge and stable when it needs to be
- Rocker in the tip and tail offers pivoting control and forgiveness
- Camber underfoot rewards proper turn technique with powerful edging
- Short turn radius eases control in tight areas to inspire confidence
- Poplar core remains powerful despite its lightweight feel
- Sintered base helps lighter skiers carry speed into jumps with ease
- Item #FSK002V
- 105cm, 115cm, 125cm, 135cm, 145cm, 155cm
- 108 / 79 / 100mm
- Turn Radius
- [135cm] 11m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- Claimed Weight
- [135cm] 2lb 6oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing, park & freestyle skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
November 8, 2019
Parents listen up!
The prodigy 0 .5 is built with the same full wood core as the adult skis, but way thinner to give it a proper flex pattern. Also the camber has been taken out of this ski to make it much easier for kids to tun in all conditions. If you want a ski that will inspire ultimate mountain fun for your kids then look no further. The twin tipped tail also makes it easier for a newer skier to correct and slide out the tail to get out of trouble. This is also the most sought after ski for many aspiring freestyle skiers in the Park and Pipe.