Prime 3.0 Ski
Faction's Prime 3.0 Ski has that uncommon combination of a light weight and a stiff performance that both backcountry and resort freeriders can agree on. This meticulously crafted plan has a versatile design that rides most conditions with equal prowess. A 108-millimeter waist places this ski smack dab in the middle of Faction's Prime lineup, meaning it's neither too fat nor too skinny for most conditions—although it certainly has a penchant for powder, but who doesn't?
- Freeride ski rides resort or backcountry with equal prowess
- Medium 108mm waist has a penchant for powder
- Rocker tip and tail navigate soft, deep snow with ease
- Camber underfoot holds an edge on the occasional icy section
- Multi-dimension sidecut allows a tight or wide turn radius
- Hybrid wood core is lightweight yet powerful
- Carbon laminate offers a stiff, stable feel
- Skin tab at tail for fast, easy transitions
- Item #FSK003I
What do you think about this product?