Prime 1.0 Ski
Faction built this ski out of balsa, flax, and poplar wood for a lighter weight that can still hold a durable edge. Textreme carbon amplifies the ski's torsional rigidity without adding much weight. Faction was also able to add full-strength sidewalls and a titanal binding plate to ensure long-lasting durability while weighing around three pounds.
- Faction's prime ski for backcountry touring and ski mountaineering
- 90mm waist maintains an ultralight weight of three pounds per ski
- Rocker tip & tail with camber underfoot provide a versatile ride
- Hybrid core with Textreme carbon for torsional rigidity
- Titanal binding plate and full-strength sidewalls ensure durability
- Item #FSK002I