Dictator 3.0 Ski
If you alternate between hunting down the resort's biggest lines and dropping sidecountry gates into untouched snow, then the Faction Dictator 3.0 Ski might be the thing for you. Designed for freeriders who need a ski that can handle all conditions, this ski has a versatile yet powder-loving 105mm waist width, so you'll have no problem cruising through hard-packed or choppy groomers while you wait for ski patrol to open up the good stuff. Thanks to the rockered tip you'll be able to surf through waist deep powder, while the camber underfoot and freeride flat tail ensure edge grip and control for hard-charging runs and steep technical turns alike.
The paulownia and poplar core reduces weight and gives you a responsive ride that you'll love when you're bouncing through tight backcountry tree lines, and dual titanal layers dampen vibrations when you reach higher speeds or zip down icy slopes. A full sidewall construction gives you bomber durability for any rocks and roots you'll be brushing up against, and with a backcountry-friendly weight and a tail-clip for climbing skins you'll be ready to scope and shred any line.
- This ski loves big lines at the resort and in the backcountry
- 105mm waist width maneuvers through powder and shreds harder snow
- Rockered tip lets you float through the deep stuff on pow days
- Camber underfoot and flat tail offer edge grip and control at speed
- Fusion Light core ensures a responsive ride all the way down
- Titanal layers dampen vibrations on fast or icy runs
- Sidewall construction boosts your durability for variable terrain
- Item #FSK002E
- Q & A
Hard charging ski
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Ski is made for bigger lines, has a really stiff tail. I have beat the hell out of the bases though