Select a size:
Why We Like The Candide 5.0 Ski
Freestyle skiing has now branched out from its mogul and park roots to expand across the whole mountain and even into the high alpine. When we find ourselves wanting to ride big mountain and deep pow conditions with a freestyle vision then click into the Candide 5.0 ski.
As the widest ski in the Candide line, this 122mm waisted ski loves deep powder, big cliffs, and giant exposed faces. To keep us feeling confident and creative in these intimidating situations the 5.0 boasts a stiff flex and surfy shape that keeps us on top of fresh snow. The low swing weight and lightweight construction encourages us to hit big cliffs, air wind lips, and ride away clean from technical tricks.
- Ride the same ski as the legend, for all-mountain freestyle freedom
- 122mm waist boasts incredible float and off piste performance
- Stiff flex is stable at high speeds and extremely responsive
- Camber-rocker profile provides a mix of float and edge hold
- 25m turn radius adds stability without limiting maneuverability
- Poppy and responsive Hybrid core also sheds weight for added feel
- Die-cut P-tex holds wax for impressive speed day in day out
- Item #FSKC02V
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.