Candide 5.0 Ski
Freestyle skiing has now branched out from its mogul and park roots to expand across the whole mountain and even into the high alpine. When you find yourself wanting to ride big mountain and deep pow conditions with a freestyle vision then click into the Candide 5.0 ski. As the widest ski in the Candide line, this 122mm waisted ski loves deep powder, big cliffs, and giant exposed faces. To keep you feeling confident and creative in these intimidating situations the 5.0 boasts a stiff flex and surfy shape that keeps you on top of fresh snow. Once you feel confident enough the low swing weight and lightweight construction will encourage you to hit big cliffs, air wind drifts, and ride away clean from technical tricks.
- Ride the same ski as the legend, for all-mountain freestyle freedom
- 122mm waist boasts incredible float and off piste performance
- Stiff flex is stable at high speeds and extremely responsive
- Camber-rocker profile provides a mix of float and edge hold
- 25m turn radius adds stability without limiting maneuverability
- Poppy and responsive Hybrid core also sheds weight for added feel
- Die-cut Ptex holds wax for impressive speed day in day out
- Item #FSK0031
- Q & A
Shred like Candide
This is the Ski that Candide Thovex designed to ski everyday. At 122 under foot that might seem crazy and huge until you try it. The forgiving flex makes it a Chameleon that can handle the steepest and deepest, but also the afternoon skied-out mess. Channel your inner Candide and give it a go!