The VIP of the Candide series.
From buttering lips to dropping cliffs, the Faction Skis Candide 3.0 Ski is the VIP of its series. The tip and tail rocker make turning a breeze and help you ride through less-than-perfect snow conditions, and low camber underfoot gives you stability and edge hold in more packed conditions.
To keep things light and lively, Faction built the Candide 3.0 with a balsa wood core that's reinforced with flax fibers for extra strength and pop. Biaxial and triaxial fiberglass laminates give the ski tons of edge hold and torsional stability, while an updated micro-cap construction provides increased durability. The Candide features an updated titanal binding plate to ensure you won't pull out a heelpiece at an inopportune time, and it's finished with a sintered P-Tex 4000 base, making it burly enough to make the entire mountain your playground.
- Playful, buttery, light freeride ski styles big mountains
- Wide 108mm waist has a penchant for powdery pillows
- Tip & tail rocker navigates soft snow
- Camber underfoot holds an edge and pops without a squirrelly feel
- Light wood core with flax fibers for added stiffness
- Microcap construction includes sandwich sidewalls for durability
- Item #FSK001J
- Q & A
These skis are awesome!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love these for everything. I used them for everything, powder, chowder, groomers, and backcountry jumps. This ski does it all