Candide 2.0 Ski
Set yourself up for all-mountain freestyle control from the park to the pow with the Faction Candid 2.0 Ski. This 102mm waisted ski is the second skinniest in the Candide line and is built to thrive on the feet of the modern freestyle rider who loves to do it all. The Candide 2.0 blends a low weight and light construction with reliable durability and tons of pop to inspire confidence for big airs and technical maneuvers. It also boasts a modern shape and profile to ensure that you can take your entire bag of tricks anywhere on the mountain.
- Freestyle minded all-mountain ski for the modern free skier
- 102mm waist handles firm snow and variable terrain with ease
- Rocker in tip and tail adds forgiveness and float in pow
- Camber underfoot helps you hold an edge, adds stability
- Symmetrical shape opens up switch landing and takeoff potential
- Medium length turn radius is stable at speed and maneuverable
- Low swing weight encourages big spins and flips on jumps
- Lightweight and poppy core adds response and power to the ride
- Item #FSK002Y
- Q & A
Very Fun, Durable!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have about 20 days on these skis, I am quite rough on skis, skiing in rocky chutes, and terrain. I have definitely skied over some rocks that sent chills up my spine. I've skied some pretty deep powder with these and had plenty of fun. I am 5'11" 150 Lbs and I'm skiing the 178CM skis, I feel as if there was a 180CM or 182CM option I would get a size up. but the 178CM skis great and I don't have any complaints. Currently, I have LOOK SPX 12 Bindings with a 100CM brake and it works flawlessly.
best skis ever made!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Skied these up at Brighton MTN resort in Utah last weekend and had the time of my life! I'm 6'3 and the 184 was the perfect length for me. They were easy to control, very playful, and held an edge very well on the icy runs I was on. Great all mountain ski. Highly recommend.