Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Agent 4.0 Ski
Faction is known for playful freestyle skis and their esteemed big-mountain chargers, yet their new touring skis are starting to impress among downhill-oriented backcountry skiers. The Agent 4.0 is suited for someone looking for a ski that sits in between a dedicated touring ski and an alpine ski, with uncompromising descending performance in a sub-2,000g package for endless peak-bagging possibilities. The ski’s freeride feel comes from its shape which is identical to Faction’s Dictator 4.0, while the lightweight paulownia core lets us fly up the skintrack with ease.
- Powder-minded touring ski finesses the climb to shine on the descent
- 116mm waist floats in the deepest snow and maneuvers tight trees
- Paulownia wood core offers stable descending and lightweight skinning
- Tip and tail rocker lets the ski float, pivot, and slash with ease
- Long turning radius suited for arcing long turns at speed
- Full-length carbon weave provides an energetic rebound out of a turn
- Skin-clip groove in the tail simplifies transitions on technical routes
- 2.5mm edges and full-strength sidewall supply bomber durability
- Item #FSKC02L
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.