Why We Like The Faction Agent 3X Ski
Touring throughout the winter prevents a lot of different conditions on all kinds of terrain and the Faction Agent 3X Ski is ready for any and all of it. The 106mm waist of this ski effortlessly balances float in deep snow, control in chunder, and power on wind-blown faces. The versatile waist is backed up by a super versatile combination of camber underfoot and rocker in the tip and tail that encourages you to ski big lines, tight trees, and undulating terrain alike.
- Touring skis designed for variable mid-winter touring
- 106mm waist balances control, float, and stability
- Medium turn radius is stable at speed and easy to turn
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges with ease
- Rocker in the tip and tail adds forgiveness and float
- Caruba core is lightweight, damp, and responsive
- Titanal binding plate retains screws for peace of mind
- Carbon fiber laminate offers exceptional torsional rigidity
- Item #FSKC03S
- 164cm, 172cm, 178cm
- 134 / 106 / 124mm
- Turn Radius
- [164cm] 16m, [172cm] 18m, [178cm] 19m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- carbon fiber, fiberglass, titanal
- XL 2.5mm
- Claimed Weight
- [164cm] 6lb 15.5oz (3160g), [172cm] 7lb 7oz (3360g), [178cm] 7lb 10oz (3460g)
- all-mountain skiing, freeride skiing, freestyle skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 25, 2023
Fantastic Touring Skis
- I've used it several times
I'll confess, I board more often than I ski, but these puppies float very well! Any wider and you'd have issue turning and skinning, but these are the perfect balance of float, but still quite light and maneuverable even in spite of me getting a longer length. The skins that I got with them could have had slightly more bite and stickiness, but the skis themselves are rad. I also tested them inbounds and they work well on almost all terrain. They work best, logically, in those favorite powder stashes and keep speed very well.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help