Select style & size:Select options
Agent 3.0 Ski
The Agent 3.0 Ski might be sold as a limited edition right now, but it'll soon enter Faction's best-selling collection for the utmost versatility in the backcountry. Thanks to a full carbon weave, the Agent feels light on the uphill and rides progressively on the downhill. The 106mm waist might have a penchant for powder, but it still rides springtime chop well enough to act as your single-quiver ski for year-round touring. Faction shaped it with a rockered tip that rises early to stay afloat in deep snow whether you're skinning or skiing, and there's just enough camber to assist edging down firmer snow. The tail is a bit flatter for a freeride-oriented performance, and the elliptical radius sidecut helps you arc wide turns down open aprons or take tighter turns in trees with ease. Faction built the ski out of karuba wood for lightness, and stiffened it up the full carbon weave and a titanal plate underfoot for binding retention. There are sidewalls underfoot as well for durability, and the tip and tail have caps for extra strength against skin attachments. The top sheet has a glossy finish that resists abrasion and snow weighing you down.
- Limited edition ski best-serves backcountry skiers and pow hounds
- 106mm is the widest and most versatile Agent Ski from Faction
- Progressive tip rocker and camber shaped for freeride and powder
- Surf zones enhance flotation when the snow gets deep
- Light wood core with woven carbon for a stiff flex and low weight
- Titanal plate underfoot ensures proper binding retention
- Half-capped sidewalls and anti-chip caps at tail and tip add durability
- Item #FSKC013
What do you think about this product?