Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Agent 2.0 Alpine Touring Ski
It's difficult to say no to the Agent 2.0 Ski because it's one of the more versatile options for single-quiver tourers. Its 96mm waist certainly rides best in springtime conditions and firmer snow, but it holds its own during dreamy pow days and wintertime softness. The tail is a bit flatter for a freeride-oriented performance, and the elliptical sidecut initiates tighter or wider turns when needed. With these sticks—and the right attitude—the whole mountain is ours.
- Backcountry ski best-used for springtime couloirs and fresh pow
- 96mm waist specializes on firmer snow and rides well in softer snow
- Progressive tip rocker and camber shaped for freeride and powder
- Surf zones enhance flotation when the snow gets deep
- Light wood core with woven carbon for a stiff flex and low weight
- Titanal plate underfoot ensures proper binding retention
- Half-capped sidewalls and anti-chip caps at tail and tip add durability
- Item #FSKC017
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.