Select style & size:Select options
Semi-Ergo Lock-On Grips
Not all grips are created equal, and while many will certainly provide tactile grip, it doesn't necessarily mean they're comfortable on longer rides when your hands start feeling fatigued. Riders who are seeking this additional comfort but don't want something that numbs the feel of the trail will enjoy the Semi-Ergo Lock-On Grips from the contact-point experts at Fabric.
Like their Ergo grips, the Semi-Ergo's are shaped to follow the contours of your hand, but they lack the flat palm support area in favor of a more subtle ergonomic shape that offers support without being too bulky or dulling trail feedback. The silicone construction still does a fine job absorbing shock and is exceptionally tacky, working with the hexagonal pattern to keep your hands comfortably locked into place as you rack up miles of glorious singletrack.
- Ergonomic grips that follow the contour of your hand
- Subtle ergonomic shape offers support without being bulky
- Silicone construction is both tacky and durable
- Hexagonal pattern provides tactile grip without pressure points
- Single lock-on clamp prevents unwanted twisting
- Includes bar ends to protect your handlebars
- Item #FAB000V
- [grip] silicone, [clamp] aluminum
- Lock On
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 96g
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?