Lumasense V2 Rear Brake Light
It’s hard enough to get respect and courtesy as cyclists on the road, but the good folks at Fabric want to give drivers at least more information about where we are and whether we are slowing down or not. The Lumasense V2 Rear Brake Light is a post-mounted rear light that offers the standard illumination for drivers to locate us, but upon braking and decelerating, the lumens get a sweet boost to 100 to let drivers know that we are slowing down. The Lumasense operates in various modes with a battery life of at least 8 hours on high to likely outlast your riding intentions before needing a recharge.
- Rear cycling light that brightens while braking and slowing
- Battery life that will likely outperform your daily mileage goals
- Tool-free mounting gets you on the road faster
- Item #FAB1WU4
- Power Source
- internal rechargable battery
- Batteries Included
- flash, disrupt, low, high
- Burn Time
- [flash] 10hr, [disrupt] 20hr, [low] 15hr, [high] 8hr
- IPX5 rating
- light, mount, charging cable
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, enduro, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 11, 2021
Light that doesn't stay lit
- I've used it several times
I have tried using this as I like the idea that is acts as a rear light and a brake light when I slow down. But it doesn't stay on long, even on a fully charged battery. So, useless.
May 27, 2021
not functioning as advertised
- I've put it through the wringer
It seems to start in blinking mode, then after first slow down, it goes into 'bright' mode, but doesn't come out. Also seems to turn off after about 40 minutes of stuck in 'bright' mode and doesn't come back on...