Select style & size:Select options
If water bottle cages annoy you and jersey pocket storage tests the limits of your shoulder flexibility for mid-ride hydration, then Fabric's Insulated Internal Bottle might be right up your alley. Utilizing Fabric's clean-mounting system, this bottle includes studs that attach to your frame in place of cage bolts, and the bottle anchors directly to them. This eliminates the need for finicky cages and frees up jersey pocket space for other ride essentials. As an added touch, this version of Fabric's bottle is insulated to keep its contents cooler (or warmer), no matter the weather.
- A cycling water bottle with a unique attachment interface
- Clips to studs on your frame instead of a bottle cage
- Insulation improves drink temperature regulation
- Item #FAB000G
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is a great concept, but unfortunately this water bottle only lasted for half of one ride. It fell off once, and I retrieved it. I didn't notice the second time it fell off, so it's somewhere on that trail.
Best bottle system!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love the fabric bottle system! It is incredibly simple, and clean looking. Also is a great option for MTB, where frame options sometimes restrict the types and sizes of bottles you can run.