New Styles, More Savings:
Select Style & Size:
Alm Ultimate Saddle
One look at the Fabric ALM Ultimate Saddle and you’ll know it’s unlike any saddle you’ve ever tried. ALM stands for Additive Layer Manufacturing — the prototype was developed using 3D printing. This technique allowed Fabric to create a saddle that would have previously been impossible to manufacture.
The rail and base of the ALM saddle are carbon fiber. This provides a lightweight chassis. The organic shape of the saddle lends much more than aesthetics. Because of their unique shape and placement, the rails work like leaf springs to suspend the rider and absorb vibration and road shock. Fabric uses a high-density polyurethane foam for padding and vibration-absorption. A waterproof microfiber shell is vacuum-bonded in place to finish the ALM. Please note: rider weight is limited to 100kg (220lbs).
- Advanced performance comes to you in this futuristic saddle
- Carbon fiber rail and base provides a light, powerful chassis
- Unique shape and placement acts as suspension from road chatter
- High-density polyurethane foam absorbs impact and vibration
- Waterproof microfiber shell deflects moisture in the elements
- Item #FAB0003