Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Bike Headlights we have in stock.View Similar Products
Toro Mk10 Headlight
Built for XC riding and racing, the Exposure Toro Mk10 Headlight uses three high-quality Cree LED bulbs to blast a tight beam of up to 2650 lumens, revealing every hidden feature and sudden turn so you can charge ahead with confidence in your line choices. Not only does this light pack a punch, but it only weighs 236g—pretty impressive for a bright handlebar light with supremely durable and weather-resistant construction.
It also features Reflex+ Technology, which allows the light to intelligently adjust its own brightness to suit your riding. A combination of gradient, acceleration, and cornering forces are calculated to match output to your need for light while still maintaining the burn time you have selected. Then, an OLED panel shows you program and mode information before switching to a burn time countdown. When charging, this same display shows the percentage of stored energy in the cells so you know how long it is before you can get back to riding. Internal Thermal Management does its part to prevent power loss due to overheating, while the included smart charger and USB cable make it convenient to fill up the fast-charge capable internal battery.
- A bright handlebar light ready for big rides and 24hr races
- Reflex technology auto-adjusts brightness to match terrain
- OLED display shows current mode & burn time countdown
- Smart Port+ can connect to external battery for more run time
- Optimum mode selector has the right output for every ride
- Intelligent Thermal Management prevents overheating
- Lightweight construction is highly durable & water-resistant
- Pairs well with the Exposure Diablo helmet light
- Item #EXP003X