Select style & size:Select options
Strada Mk9 Super Bright Head Light
Ideal for illuminating your commute on the bike path or roads comes the Strada Mk9 Super Bright Head Light from the made in the UK brand Exposure. Featuring a powerful, road specific beam this light will help you see and be seen. It offers plenty of light settings and with new faster charging that decreases times by up to 40%, this light is ready to go with its sleek, cable-free design and quick-release handlebar bracket.
Its Optimised Mode Selector lets you pick your preferred mode for lighting and pace and it offers the option of adding more lights thanks to its Smart Port + Technology that allows you to charge USB devices on the move too. If things start to get too toasty, its Intelligent Thermal Management system keeps electronics safe as well as allowing you to get the maximum battery life out of the CREE LEDs.
Its OLED display lets you know with accuracy the amount of remaining burn time which varies between 2 and 36 hours on a full charge depending on the setting. Features we really enjoy include its side illumination for 180-degree visibility and safety at intersections as well as its DayBright flash pattern for added safety during daytime use.
- Bright bike light built for commuting and road riding
- Light emits a powerful 1500 lumens of stunning light
- Multiple modes allow you to conserve or adapt easily
- Fuel Gauge display shows how much life is left
- Internal Thermal Management increases battery life
- Quick-release bracket ensures easy, secure attachment
- Quicker recharge times makes sure you're always at full power
- Item #EXP003V