Select style & size:Select options
Strada Mk9 Road Sport Headlight
Exposure builds the Strada Mk9 Road Sport Headlight as a bright, road specific, handlebar light producing up to 1200 lumens. Two XPL2 CREE LEDs produce the beams and the light’s lens is specially designed to spread the beam, optimized for road use and 180-degrees of visibility. This helps improve your presence at multiple angles (think intersections) while also improving your field of vision.
The light quickly and easily attaches to the handlebars with the included Quick Release bracket and is easily adjustable. Once the bracket is attached to the bars it has a quick releasing mechanism allowing you to install and remove the light, fantastic for road riders using the same bike for commutes.
Powering the LEDs is a rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery that can last up to 36 hours depending on the mode and can be fully charged in just 6 hours with the included smart charger or the USB charging cable. Keeping the electronics safe is the Strada's 6063 anodized aluminum construction. The rugged case is water-resistant to IPX6 certification ensuring the light can stand up against rain, dust, dirt, and mud.
- Powerful bike light designed for commuting and road riding
- Light emits a bright 1200 lumens of stunning light
- Multiple modes allow you to conserve battery or adapt light easily
- Fuel Gauge display shows how much juice is left
- Internal Thermal Management increases battery life
- Quick-release bracket ensures easy, secure attachment
- Quicker recharge times makes sure you're always at full power
- Item #EXP003U