Select style & size:Select options
Sirius Mk7 DayBright Headlight
The new Sirius Mk7 DayBright Headlight from Exposure upgrades its lumen output over its previous Mk6 from 575 to 750. It does maintain its compact size and Cable Free Design that makes it perfect for a commuter light and its choice of 7 programs through its Optimized Mode Selector lets you choose between the proper amount of light and battery life. As part of its DayBright lineup, it has a mode with specific pulse patterns that are noticeable in bright daylight from over a kilometer away.
A quick glance at the Fuel Gauge lets you know the amount of burn time left and its Smart Port+ allows you to add additional Exposure accessories like its Support Cells and Red Eye rear lights as well as charging USB devices on the go. For increased safety at intersections, the light features side illumination at the bulb for 180-degree visibility. It comes with a handlebar mount and it can be helmet mounted with that mount sold separately. Lastly, its Intelligent Thermal Management manages the power to control the temperature of the LEDs and ensure the lights remain as efficient as possible.
- A compact, powerful, and durable headlight for dedicated commuters
- Seven programs allow you to adapt to varying light conditions
- Emits a bright 750 lumens of light on the highest mode
- CNC-machined aluminum housing is tough and IPX6 water-resistant
- Internal Thermal Management increases battery life
- Handlebar bracket provides a secure, easy attachment
- Side illumination enhance your visibility at intersections
- Item #EXP003S
- Q & A
what do you recommend for a helmet mounted light?