Select style & size:Select options
Sirius Mk7 DayBright and TraceR Mk2 Light Combo
As tough as the urban environment you navigate on your bike every day, the Exposure Sirius Mk7 DayBright and TraceR Mk2 Light Combo packs a powerful amount of light in a compact design to help you get there and back safely. Starting with the Sirius, this headlight has seven programs with three modes the highest of which emits 750 lumens of light that you can easily switch between with the Optimized Mode Selector for a customized level of brightness, and side illumination ports enhance your peripheral vision when crossing intersections.
Complementing such a powerful headlight, the TraceR ReAKT tail light has your back with a highly visible 75 lumen red light that adapts to varying light conditions on its own. This Ambient Kinetic Technology (AKT) flares up under the force of braking or when you enter brighter environments to give you a helping hand. Both lights in this package are equipped with a Fuel Gauge display to show you when you need to give them more juice, while the two included USB cables help you re-charge on the go without the hassle of disposable batteries.
- Compact head and tail light combo to illuminate the streets
- Headlight maxes out at 750 lumens, and tail light at 150 lumens
- Both lights offer different modes to meet varying light conditions
- Handlebar and seatpost mounts attach easily and securely
- Both are equipped with a battery life indicator
- CNC-machined aluminum housing is robust and water-resistant
- Includes two USB cables for easy charging
- Item #EXP003R