Up To 20% Off
Red Eye Micro
The Red Eye Micro is, without a doubt, the smallest rear taillight we've ever seen. Taking full advantage of Smart Port Technology Plus, it simply plugs into the back of Exposure's helmet-mounted lights and switches on and off with the light.
The Rey Eye Micro weighs about the same as a Presta valve stem and is smaller if you can believe it. There are no wires, and there's not a darn thing fancy about it. It's just a smart idea, and a tidy way to make yourself more visible when you're out in traffic in low light conditions.
- A small and simple taillight to help you be seen while cycling
- Plugs into the back of Exposure helmet-mounted lights
- Single LED bulb is surprisingly bright for its size
- Compatible with Equinox, Diablo SYNC, Diablo, Axis, Joystick, Sirius
- Item #EXPF02F
- 1 LED
- Power Source
- powered by any Exposure helmet-mounted light with Smart Port Technology (Equinox, Diablo SYNC, Diablo, Axis, Joystick, Sirius)
- Recommended Use
- commuting, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years