Select Style & Size
Link Plus DayBright Light Combo
Dreary commutes are a downer, but staying seen while you weave your way through back alleys is a definite plus. The Exposure Link Plus DayBright Light Combo is the perfect go-to for those dimly lit days, covering you from front and behind as you make your way across town, whether its through busy intersections after dark, or dusty back roads. While compact, it offers both front and rear ligh, either individually or simultaneously, so you can see and be seen on your way home.
- A compact light that has you covered front to back
- Offers up to 150-lumens of headlight to see in the dark
- Tail light pulses red to help you stay visible to cars
- Optimum Mode Selector auto adjusts for your ride time
- Fuel gauge lets you know how much battery life you have left
- Easy to recharge with included USB cord
- Made in the UK and backed with a 2 year warranty for peace of mind
- Item #EXPF02O
- Power Source
- Lithium Ion battery
- Batteries Included
- 45 - 150
- Burn Time
- 3 - 48hrs
- light, helmet mount, USB charge cable, quick start guide
- [length] 105mm, [diameter] 29mm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- commuting, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
September 26, 2020
Exposure is starting to make sh*t
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought
- the only one
- 4` 6"
- 110 lbs
I used to be an exposure fan (had a bunch of the headlights, from the Strada to the Max) - but the last in the Link series has soured me. this last one seems to have shorter battery life and after three months of intermittent use in the summer, the charging port has failed. My previous link unit lived years - bought it for a trip around Taiwan and it kept on running for 5 more years. this one lasted from June 20 til September 26 of the same year. So, buyer beware - and maybe I can get some warranty service that doesn't involve shipping it over the pond (another annoyance). I am really not a hobbit (see below) since size doesn't matter in this case.