Select Style & Size
- A sturdy mount for your camera or headlight
- Nylon base is built to be tough and durable
- Compatible with Exposure cleat-mounted lights, or any GoPro style mounts
- Item #EXPF02I
- Exposure cleat-mounted lights, any GoPro style mount
- nylon bracket
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
January 17, 2020
Finally! Tidy go-pro mount for Exposure
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Haven't tested for durability yet, but almost 10 years after getting my Exposure Strada (2/14/2010), i can finally mount it on my Garmin/Gopro combo mount, so it looks like it's getting a new lease of life! This replaces the standard triangular mount on the bigger exposure lights. Note: Mounted under on the k-edge combo mount, the light now touches against brake cables. I'll watch for wear....and more importantly any heat damage. Just something to keep in mind.