Select style & size:Select options
Ignite the night.
Exposure’s most powerful rear light, the eye-catching Blaze DayBright Tail Light features three brightness levels, side illumination for added peripheral visibility, and a Fuel Gauge that displays the remaining battery life to let you know when to recharge. On the high setting, the Blaze maxes out at 80 lumens and runs for six hours, while the pulsing mode squeezes two full days of life out of one charge to keep you well-seen without having to plug in. The included USB cable lets you recharge quickly and easily, while the CNC-machined aluminum housing is durable and water-resistant for functionality in varying conditions.
- Powerful tail light for added safety on daily commutes
- Emits 80 lumens of red light to notify motorists where you are
- Multiple modes allow for battery conservation and adjustability
- Seatpost mount attaches for secure transport
- Included USB cable allows for on-the-go recharging
- Item #EXP003E
- Q & A
Worth the Money
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Fantastic light, incredibly bright and visible from long distance even during daylight hours. The quality and construction are outstanding. I commute with this light and an Exposure Mk5 headlight and feel very safe on early morning and late night commutes. Battery life is about 8 hours of continuous use on strobe mode. I had a problem with the Mk5 headlight after 3 years of use, and Exposure repaired the unit for no fee and returned it to me within a week. Great products, great customer service.