Giving Tuesday: Help Us Support The Places We Play
We’re Pledging $10k In Matching Funds To The Nature Conservancy
In honor of Giving Tuesday, we’re highlighting one of our partners and the work they’re doing to conserve the land and waters that all life depends on: The Nature Conservancy. This environmental nonprofit is one of our long-time partners, and we hope you’ll join us in supporting their efforts this month.
A global environmental nonprofit, The Nature Conservancy (TNC) has worked to protect more than 125 million acres of land. Since 2008, we’ve partnered with TNC to protect the places we love.
We supported and raised awareness when Bear Ears National Monument, our own backyard, came under threat. We’ve also continued to support TNC’s work at the Canyonlands Research Center, located in Bears Ears National Monument, as well as its ongoing efforts in removing invasive species from the Colorado River.
You can easily make donations at checkout to The Nature Conservancy year-round. In honor of Giving Tuesday, we will match all donations pledged on November 30 up to $10,000.
Earn Points When You Donate
Expedition Perks members will receive points for every $1 donated through the month of November. Trailhead tier members will receive 5 points for every $1 donated, and Switchback and Summit tier members will receive 10 points for every $1 donated. Not a member of Expedition Perks? Learn more and sign up here for free to start earning.
Curious how your money is used?
- $1 could plant a tree and help restore and protect forests in critical need
- $3 could plant 2 fruit trees on land formerly used as pasture
- $5 could help us collect and store over 60 seeds from drought-hardy native trees
- $10 could reforest an area larger than the average apartment in Los Angeles
- $25 could support a woman fire practitioner to attend a training for a day to help restore fire-resilient landscapes