Keep It Lite.
Whether you're traveling or headed out for a mellow day hike, the Exped Summit Lite 15 Backpack provides just-enough space to accommodate the necessities. The most convenient part about the Summit Lite's design is that it neatly packs down into the zippered compartment atop the lid so you're able to stow it in a travel duffle or haul bag. Additionally, this design feature makes the Summit Lite ideal for cross-country trips and international travel, or use the Summit Lite as a makeshift stuffsack for a sleeping bag on car camping trips. The durable, yet lightweight ripstop exterior features a PU coating that fends off light moisture or precipitation, while the generous zippered top allows quick and easy access to your gear.
- Keep your adventures light and versatile with this pack
- Ripstop exterior touts PU coating for defense against moisture
- Zippered lid compartment doubles as a internal stuff sack
- Hip belt accommodates 10.2 - 53.9in waist widths
- Item #XPD003N
- Q & A
great summit pack
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
it carries weight very well, is stable and climbs great, sits above a harness, has removable hip straps, valuables pocket, and packs down/weighs nothing!