Select Style & Size
MegaMat Lite 12 Sleeping Pad
Going camping doesn't have to mean roughing it, and with the Exped MegaMat Lite 12 Sleeping Pad you can set yourself up with luxurious sleeping situations out in the wild beyond. The MegaMat Lite 12 features a whopping 4.6-inches of cushion to give you a soft spot to snuggle up at night, while packing down to as small as 9.8 x 5.9-inches for handy storage in your pack, or the trunk of your car. Utilizing 3D construction, the MegaMat Lite sets you up with edge-to-edge cushion, and a honeycomb embossed top the enhances comfort with a soft brushed tricot top.
Feeling like you're sleeping on a cloud is just part of it, though, and with the easy stowing, easy inflating, and simple packability the MegaMat Lite is sure to please. Despite its lofty size, it only weighs in at 2-lbs and 2-oz, and conveniently stows away into the Schnozzle Pumpbag that doubles as an inflation device to get your sleeping quarters pumped to perfection. With its small pack weight, its easy to carry on weekend backpacking excursions, but also fits well in the bed of most cars and camper vans, should a downpour hit and your rainfly not cut it, leaving you scrambling for a dry place to hunker down.
- A ultra-thick sleeping pad that feels like a cloud
- 3D construction nestles you in end to end support
- Brushed tricot top is soft against skin
- Light weight construction for weekend backpacking
- Deflation is easy with extra-large valve
- Fits most cars and camper vans in rainy emergencies
- Schnozzel pump bag pumps up mat, and doubles as waterproof stuffsack
- Item #XPD004C
- [top] 50D nylon, TPU polyether laminate, Oeko-Tex 100, [bottom] 75D polyester, TPU polyether laminate, Oeko-Tex 100, [insulation] 200g/mÃÂ² Texpedloft microfiber
- [M] 72 x 20.5 x 4.7in, [MW] 72 x 25.6 x 4.6in, [LW] 77.6 x 25.6 x 4.7in, [LXW] 77.6 x 30.3 x 4.7in
- Temperature Rating
- Schnozzel Pumpbag
- Stuff Sack
- Packed Size
- [M] 9.8 x 5.9in, [MW. LW] 10.6 x 6.3in, [LXW] 12.2 x 6.3in
- Claimed Weight
- [M] 2lb 2.2oz, [MW] 2lb 8.4oz, [LW] 2lb 10.7oz, [LXW] 3lb, 1oz
- Recommended Use
- weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
April 23, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
I think this might be better than our mattress at home.
August 27, 2018
The Ultimate Luxury Sleeping Pad
- I've used it several times
Exped is not kidding when they describe the Megamat as a cloud. There wasn't a single night that I did not get a good night's sleep when using the Megamat Lite 12 sleeping pad. It is essentially a small air mattress that compresses down to half the size of a rolled sleeping bag. Amazing! Though larger and bulkier than sleeping pads I have used in the past, the Megamat doesn't sacrifice comfort, which I am a huge fan of. I have found that this sleeping pad is best for car camping, sleeping in the back of your car, and for short overnight backpacking trips. I would not sacrifice the bulk and weight for longer, multiple day backpacking expeditions. It is a little bulky and barely fit in the back of my Xterra, but I was able to make it work by putting both the seats down and pushing the passengers seat forward. The Megamat is easy to inflate with the stuff sack, and it comes equipped with a repair kit. I can fill the whole pad with two inflations of the stuff sack. What is also wonderful about the Megamat Lite is that the fill stuff sack is waterproof and doubles as a dry bag for food and clothes. Genius! The material of the Megamat is durable and it is finished with a soft, luxurious fabric, which allows you to sleep directly on it with a blanket or open sleeping bag on top of you if you choose. Overall, this product is perfect for the adventurer on the go who wants to enjoy the comfort of being in their bed at home wherever they are in the wild or the world. Check out my full review at: http://bit.ly/2EX3Shm