Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The MegaMat Lite 12 Sleeping Pad
Going camping doesn't have to mean roughing it, and with the Exped MegaMat Lite 12 Sleeping Pad we can set ourselves up with luxurious sleeping situations out in the wild beyond. The MegaMat Lite 12 features a whopping 4.6-inches of cushion to give you a soft spot to snuggle up at night, while packing down to as small as 9.8 x 5.9-inches for handy storage in packs, or the trunks of our cars. Utilizing 3D construction, the MegaMat Lite sets up with edge-to-edge cushion, and a honeycomb embossed top the enhances comfort with a soft brushed tricot top.
- An ultra-thick sleeping pad that feels like a cloud
- 3D construction nestles you in end-to-end support
- Brushed tricot top is soft against the skin
- Lightweight, packable construction for weekend backpacking
- Deflation is easy with extra-large valve
- Fits most cars and camper vans in rainy emergencies
- Schnozzel pump bag pumps up mat, and doubles as waterproof stuffsack
- Item #XPD004C
- [top] 50D nylon, TPU polyether laminate, Oeko-Tex 100, [bottom] 75D polyester, TPU polyether laminate, Oeko-Tex 100, [insulation] 200g/mÃÂÃÂ² Texpedloft microfiber
- [M] 72 x 20.5 x 4.7in, [MW] 72 x 25.6 x 4.6in, [LW] 77.6 x 25.6 x 4.7in, [LXW] 77.6 x 30.3 x 4.7in
- Temperature Rating
- Schnozzel Pumpbag
- Stuff Sack
- Packed Size
- [M] 9.8 x 5.9in, [MW. LW] 10.6 x 6.3in, [LXW] 12.2 x 6.3in
- Claimed Weight
- [M] 2lb 2.2oz, [MW] 2lb 8.4oz, [LW] 2lb 10.7oz, [LXW] 3lb, 1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.