Select your style & size:Select options
Make the most of your space.
From exploring the red rocks in Moab to navigating the Badlands of South Dakota, the Exped Gemini II 2-Person 3-Season Tent balances comfortable interior space, rapid set-up, and lightweight materials for a quick, cozy shelter on just about any backpacking adventure. Crafted with a unique pole geometry, this tent creates steep walls on all sides, which in turn serves up plenty of space for sitting, sleeping, and getting dressed. Taffeta nylon panels on the sides and roof block out condensation and wind, while the no-see-um mesh offers exceptional ventilation on hot summer nights as well as solid defense against pesky insects. With enough room for two, tall campers, this tent provides each sleeper with their own door and vestibule with plenty of room for their pack, shoes, and other gear. Numerous gear loops are available to be used to attach clothes lines for easy drying, while four large mesh pockets next to the doors hold headlamps, phones, maps, and smaller items.
- High-volume, comfortable tent that's compact and lightweight
- Pole geometry creates steep walls for plenty of extra space
- Water-resistant nylon panels and mesh offer protection
- Gear loops and extra pockets hold all of your items
- Vent hoods on rain fly prevent water from dripping in
- Guylines attach directly to poles for increased stability
- Item #XPD000W