Select Style & Size
DeepSleep Mat 7.5 Sleeping Pad
The DeepSleep Mat situates itself in the Exped line as a luxurious air pad option intended for car camping while remaining self-inflatable for ease of use. The DeepSleep also maintains a relatively small packed size, thanks to the included stuff sack and hook-and-loop storage strap.
- Self-inflating air pad is a convenient and comfortable option for car camping
- Extra-large deflation valve offers maximum air flow for easy setup and storage
- Brushed 75 D surface fabric is soft to the touch and quiet for premium comfort
- Insulated body is rated for -45°F temps to keep you warm in variable weather
- Item #EXD000M
- [top, bottom] 75D polyester, TPU polyether film laminate, DWR free, [insulation] polyurethane foam
- air pad
- [M] 72 x 20.2 x 3in, [MW] 72 x 25.6 x 3in, [LXW] 77.6 x 30.3 x 3in
- Temperature Rating
- Stuff Sack
- Packed Size
- [M] 21.7 x 7.9in, [MW] 26.4 x 7.9in, [LXW] 31.1 x 9.8in
- Claimed Weight
- [M] 3lb 9.8oz, [MW] 4lb 8.3oz, [LXW] 4lb 13.8oz
- Recommended Use
- weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
August 31, 2020
NOT ACTUALLY SIZE LW!
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
Be warned, I ordered a size LW (long-wide) to fit into a specific place in a camper van, and received size LXW (long-extra-wide). Needless to say, it's too big for the space. After chatting with a representative, an RMA was issued and new one was sent, and when it showed up a week later, it was also size LXW. I don't believe they actually have size LW in stock at the warehouse and there is an error on the website.
September 10, 2020
What is the measurement of the LXW that you received? Do you remember? It might work for my situation. Thanks.
This post was flagged as inappropriate or irrelevant to the product.