DeepSleep Mat 7.5 Sleeping Pad
The DeepSleep Mat situates itself in the Exped line as a luxurious air pad option intended for car camping while remaining self-inflatable for ease of use. The DeepSleep also maintains a relatively small packed size, thanks to the included stuff sack and hook-and-loop storage strap.
- Self-inflating air pad is a convenient and comfortable option for car camping
- Extra-large deflation valve offers maximum air flow for easy setup and storage
- Brushed 75 D surface fabric is soft to the touch and quiet for premium comfort
- Insulated body is rated for -45°F temps to keep you warm in variable weather
- Item #EXD000M
- [top, bottom] 75D polyester, TPU polyether film laminate, DWR free, [insulation] polyurethane foam
- air pad
- Temperature Rating
- Stuff Sack
- Packed Size
- [M] 21.7 x 7.9in, [MW] 26.4 x 7.9in, [LXW] 31.1 x 9.8in
- [M] 72 x 20.2 x 3in, [MW] 72 x 25.6 x 3in, [LXW] 77.6 x 30.3 x 3in
- Claimed Weight
- [M] 3lb 9.8oz, [MW] 4lb 8.3oz, [LXW] 4lb 13.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
3 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 31, 2020
NOT ACTUALLY SIZE LW!
- I returned this product before using it
Be warned, I ordered a size LW (long-wide) to fit into a specific place in a camper van, and received size LXW (long-extra-wide). Needless to say, it's too big for the space. After chatting with a representative, an RMA was issued and new one was sent, and when it showed up a week later, it was also size LXW. I don't believe they actually have size LW in stock at the warehouse and there is an error on the website.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help