These pants are literally cool.
When it's hot out, keeping cool can sometimes be a real challenge. ExOfficio seeks to end that challenge with their So Cool technology that they incorporated into their Sol Cool Costera Ankle Pant to keep your legs cool and dry when the temperatures are sky rocketing. This technology utilizes the compound Xylitol, which occurs naturally in birch trees, that when it comes into contact with moisture, such as your sweat, it reacts creating a cooling sensational that can be likened to mint gum. This sensation can keep you cool in hot and humid climates for comfort when traveling, hiking, or climbing.
The Sol Cool technology also offers sun protection when you are spending your days outdoors. Not only are you cool and protected from the sun, but the material also wicks moisture and eliminates odors for fresh, dry comfort no matter where your adventure takes you. If you find yourself at an international destination, the hidden zip pocket securely holds your passport close and safe.
- Summer jean to take on the road or on the trails for cool comfort
- Sol Cool tech offers cooling sensation against skin in hot temps
- UPF 50+ protection keeps harmful rays at bay on days in the sun
- Silvadur helps eliminate odors for more wears between washings
- Moisture wicking, quick drying fabric offers dry comfort
- Top-stitched pocket welts, cuffed hem offer classic jeans aesthetic
- Item #EXO00IA