Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Born from a love of the water and an appreciation for adventure, the breathable and quick-drying ExOfficio Men's Amphi Pant is a true go-anywhere pant. Ford rivers, summit peaks, and stay cool through stiflingly hot days of travel with these water-repellent-treated pants. A full inseam gusset lets you move freely during your journeys, while wrinkle- and stain-resistant properties make the Amphi a versatile travel companion when you're packing light. UPF 50+ protection keeps harmful UV rays at bay, and the excess of pockets keeps your gear easily accessible.
- Lightweight pant designed for fishing, hiking, and traveling
- Abrasion-resistant nylon blended with elastane for stretch
- DWR finish ensures rugged water-resistance
- Inseam gusset ensures freedom of movement
- UPF 50 assures the utmost sun protection
- Eight pockets include single drop-in sized for knives
- Item #EXO00IV
- 94% nylon, 6% elastane
- 2 cargo, 1 drop-in knife, 2 front, 2 back, 1 security
- belt loops, button
- Gusseted Crotch
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- hiking, fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.