You've got places to go, and people to see, and you always take the Women's ExOfficio Modern Travel Hipster Underwear with you. Made with a super soft nylon stretch fabric, they offer comfort and performance as you weave your way through ancient temples and crowded bazaars. HeiQ Smart Temp & Fresh Tech regulates perspiration in response to body temperature, so you're cool and comfortable from the sunny palmed beach to your hotel room with the broken AC, and it keeps the fabric smelling fresh from start to finish.
- Stay fresh and comfortable in this travel-friendly underwear
- Sweat-wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry in humid climes
- Stripe mesh side panels offer breathable, flattering style
- Smart temp technology adapts to your body temperature
- Odor-control keeps the fabric smelling fresh all day
- Bonded design provides a smooth look and chafe-free comfort
- Item #EXO00EX
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 140lbs
I would post a pic of how amazing the fit is buuuut... lol
I was skeptical about the hype on these undies, but seriously they are my absolute favorite pair now! I usually wear cotton thongs with leggings to hide any lines and keep surfaces smooth and sightly, however I gave these undies a try and they are far comfier than my smartwool counterparts, feel more noticeably engineered for my movement and anatomy, and breathe like I'm not even wearing anything at all! There is a slight line but it's barely noticeable and I will definitely be getting more for my upcoming ski trips. 10/10 would recommend!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 119lbs
I realized I was wearing regular undies to go to gym and travel. The problem with regular undies is that after a sweat, they’ll continue moist for a long time, even long after my quick-drying leggings have completely dried out. So, I wanted to try quick-drying undies to go with my moisture-wicking pants. I got a few different brands to compare, and these were the winners because they:
-Don’t show or cut my butt
-Help neutralizing odors
-Are quick drying
I will be getting more of them!