From buggy Alaskan tundra to Kenyan safaris, the Men's ExOfficio BugsAway Briso Long-Sleeve Shirt is there when you need to get the bugs off your back. Insect Shield treatment keeps mosquitoes at bay, whether they're just an annoyance or come bearing malaria and West-Nile, and it does the same for ticks, biting flies, and just about any other pesky insect that you wouldn't want to share a home with. In addition to incorporated insect repellent, your skin will thank you for added sun protection, and a lightweight breathable construction offers cool comfort for long hikes or hot drives. The quick-drying nylon is wrinkle-resistant and treated to resist odors, which means more wearing and less washing, extending the life of the insect treatment and leaving more room in your suitcase for souvenirs.
- Technical button-up shirt for summertime safaris
- Insect-repellent keeps bugs away for up to seventy washes
- Quick-drying lightweight fabric provides comfort in hot climes
- Odor treatment for one or two less washes per wear
- Zippered pocket secures your passport when you're crossing borders
- Back vent and roll-up sleeve tabs offer ventilation options
- Regular fit keeps your comfortable while you're traveling
- Item #EXO00FJ
- Q & A
Everything it boasts to be
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 175lbs
I bought this shirt for a 3 day backpacking trip (and many more to come), and it delivered! It kept me cool and dry from perspiration, as well as bug bite free (I noticed mosquitos land on my shirt then immediately take off). I’m very happy with the performance of this shirt.