Why We Like The Zenist Climbing Shoe
We strap on the Zenist Climbing Shoe for aggressive performance when pulling out of the cave on plastic holds and for solid smearing ability to top out when feet get scarce in the upper half. A streamlined slip-on design with a hook-and-loop strap eliminates dead space for better sensitivity, precision, and power. We enjoy reliable heel and toe hooks resole after resole with the synthetic upper keeping its snug fit longer than leather uppers.
- Aggressive bouldering shoe for climbers who want power and feedback
- Downturned + high asymmetrical curvature to always be in power mode
- Just the right amount of stiffness to not lose sensitivity
- All-round Trax SAS rubber provides optimal friction and durability
- Rand is thinner in the heel to allow for effective smearing
- Synthetic upper can stretch up to a half size over time
- Item #EVLZ03K
- Upper Material
- Synthratex VX (synthetic)
- 1 hook-and-loop strap
- MX-R (1mm half-length rubber)
- Trax SAS (4.2mm)
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Claimed Weight
- [size 10, single] 7.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
March 26, 2021
Super soft n’ sticky
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 165 lbs
I bought these to mostly use in the gym. They are super soft and then stiff right on the very tip of the toe. I have some scarpa instinct vsr and these are much softer. This a quality sticky bouldering shoe best for steeper boulders or climbs. I climbed a few routes in them and standing on big holds almost hurt bc the shoe is so soft. The rubber is sticky and all in all I’m very happy with them. Size up! I’m a 41.5 tight in scarpa instinct /42 comfy sportiva miura. I bought a 10 and 10.5 so I could size right. The 10.5 was a little to compfy and the 10 was a little too tight. I kept the 10 knowing they’ll stretch/break in a little bit. I’m very happy still 10-15 sessions later.